2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2008 11:27 PM by Jeron Coolman

cs3 rendering

just sat down to render on my friends pc am used to sony vegas for rendering with a choice of formats but thought i would take a look at cs3 so i import a .mov try to render then a wmv try to render have messed with various setting s and searched to find where cs3 puts its rendered files so at last i find three hmmm whats happening ,ok what ever i say then try play back thought winamp , no volume no audio so i try messing with audio settings but no no good can anyone tell me how to render and save and play back with out to much hazzle? yours with very best regards damian vegas,,,
        • 1. Re: cs3 rendering
          Jim_Simon Level 8
          To render, just hit Enter with the sequence pane selected.

To Export, you can either use File>Export>Movie... which will give you some options. Or you can do File>Export>Adobe Media Encoder... which will give you different options.

CS3 always puts the Exported files where you tell it to during the export process. Renders are located where the Scratch disk settings tell them to be, and are generally not used for independent playback.
          • 2. Re: cs3 rendering
            Jeron Coolman Level 1
            >can anyone tell me how to render and save and play back with out to much hazzle?

IMHO The manual can describe it just as well, if not better, than anyone on the forums...