3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2008 1:13 PM by (Peter_Goodger)

You tube to Premiere Pro

I have used snagit and recorded video from You Tube and of course the video frame is rather small. I want to enlarge this frame within limits due to pixel break-up, but within reason i want to process so this can be played on normal home TV, help please, I have searched to find the answer without success.
        • 1. Re: You tube to Premiere Pro
          Level 1
          I have used snagit and recorded video from You Tube and of course the video frame is rather small. I want to enlarge this frame within limits due to pixel break-up, but within reason i want to process so this can be played on normal home TV, help please, I have searched to find the answer without success.
          • 2. Re: You tube to Premiere Pro
            mickkeay Level 1
            Peter - I think you will struggle to get a decent result- you are starting with poor resolution. Rather than a capture with SnagIt you need to use a Youtube downloader (search - there are a few) this should get the Youtube flv video file. (you will need a flv viewer to watch on your PC - again search VLC, wimpey etc) Next you have to use an flv converter (search) to get the file to MPEG or AVI. Then you can burn to DVD using Nero or any other DVD burner (assuming you wish to end up with a DVD?) This is not really for a PP forum so you may want to head over to videohelp.com or similar
            • 3. Re: You tube to Premiere Pro
              Level 1
              Thanks heaps Mick, I think I will be O.K. from here, have a good one man