4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2008 8:18 AM by Eddie Lotter

    Cut/scale/don't know how to call it


      I have a (simple) problem.

      I am editting a scene about a girl who is sitting in front of the computer, and I want some other (moving) shots fading over it. But here is the problem: the shot I want to use for the fading isn't perfect, on the sides there are some things I want to cut off. How can I do that? On the fading shot there is a boy sitting in a chair, and left of him, there is a guitar. Is it possible to cut the guitar off, so the fading shot only contains the boy?

      Thanks in advance,