0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2008 12:32 PM by (Joe_Kauffman)

Export PP project - Build DVD in Encore

I have a quick and hopefully easy question. I imported my footage into PP as HDV 1080i 29.97 and have completed the editing I wanted to do. I'll be making a few hundred DVD copies of this and am stuck on the best settings next. Obviously I want this to be as best looking as possible when viewed on a television and have heard using Adobe Encoder is the best. I guess there's a few questions I have. Should I use Adobe Encoder? What's the best settings to use? I see MPEG2 and MPEG2-DVD, what's the difference?

I know to keep the frame rate the same at 29.97, but what's better for importing to Encore & making a DVD, non-drop or drop? Does the field order matter? I assume leaving the bitrate settings alone at 4, 15 & 18.5 would be fine.

Once I do get this imported into Encore, what are the best settings to use when Building the DVD?

I know I'm asking alot with these questions and I've really been researching and trying to learn as much as I can. If anyone could help with these questions I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!