This content has been marked as final. Show 9 replies
Thanks for the link,
Alas, I tried cleaning the cache files but it didn't work. Problem is also, even when I capture hdv footage into the project I get the error message when premiere tries to load the file into the project, so I expect that the cache files are not the source of the issue...
Anybody else got any suggestions?
and btw. how can I contact adobe about this issue? I'm literally lost in the maze of their customer support, where I can't seem to find a simple email-adress to post my issue to them...
adobe support problem solved :) so one down, one to go...
Reinout van schie,
What was the solution that Adobe Support came up with?
Oh, I did not receive a reply yet from Adobe,
I was just happy that I finally discovered how I
could submit my case to Tech Support. I'll update
as soon as I get a reply.
For those interested and those who have similar issues:
The issue was solved. The problem turned out to be Cineform.
I had tried out the AspectHD plugin which apparently did not
work properly with premiere pro. Though I had deleted the plugin
via windows-software-removal, there still were cineform folders and
files in my Premiere-folder. Once I deleted those Premiere functioned properly again.
I don't know if the problem is simply with Cineform, or that it related to the fact that apparently only part of the plugin was properly deleted, but anyway: this was the solution.
Thanks for posting back with your fix.
Yes, Jeff and reinout van schie special thanks, after trying a number of things to get rid of this error 105, I followed reinout van schie's advice today. And this is after Dell Tech Support's assistance to uninstall all of Cineform(not successful.) Anyway, after looking through Program files and looking inside the Adobe's folders one by one, searching for anything relating to Cineform, Eureka!, found several founders in one section. They were labeled with "Cineform" fortunately and deleted them. Went back and booted up Adobe PP and imported that second clip successfully without any error message. As a precaution, I also deleted the Magic Bullet plug-in just in case it might have any effect on what was causing the error. At this point, I'll just have to try capturing again and see what happens there. Thanks again...V