3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2008 10:17 AM by (Malick_A)

film strip

dericktrotter Level 1
      I am trying to make a film strip run top and bottom of a video....I tried to do it with white and black squares top and bottom in the title feature but cannot get them to move from one side to the other for the entire lengh of the video......any ideas would be good.

Thanks
      Mike
        • 1. Re: film strip
          akribie Level 2
          Make the strips seamless edge to edge (so that the join doesn't show when wrapped) and animate the center parameter of the offset effect to make them scroll continuously in your chosen direction.
          • 2. Re: film strip
            dericktrotter Level 1
            Thanks for the reply .......my film is going side ways .......not up or down <br />.....and i want it to keep going for about 40 mins will your way do this <br />....and be able to adjust the speed.<br />Thanks again<br />Mike<br /><br /><br /><br /><David_J@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:59b56926.0@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />> Make the strips seamless edge to edge (so that the join doesn't show when <br />> wrapped) and animate the center parameter of the offset effect to make <br />> them scroll continuously in your chosen direction.
            • 3. Re: film strip
              Level 1
              If you want it to run for 40 mins (really?) you need to
              create a jumpback (loop) as David suggested. I've done
              something like this, though the filmstrip only ran for about
              10 - 15 seconds. (without looping). I did it in after effects
              and exported using alpha channel complete with filmstrip shadow.