13 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2007 1:52 AM by Harm Millaard

PP3 CS3 EXPORT HALF FILE SIZE ONLY ,SHRINKEN FILES FIT SINGLE LAYER DVD ONLY

Hi!
      I've regently upgraded up PP3 CS3 , Which was exported half of the files size only . I created 1 hour video/audio project on PP3 , then EXport to Encore CS3 , and check Encode setting , at the bottom right side ( ESTIMATE FILE SIZE) is about 2200 MG .Event I switched Sinle layer or Dual layer the files size Estimated the same amounth .
      I created anather 2 hour video/audio project,Exprt to Encore cs3 , Estimate file size about 4 gitbite , It fited single layer 4.7 dvd only
      The DVD quality play back on DVD player is only half of the original footage .
      Encore cs3 is the same issue , when I forced double file to 8 gibite to burn dual layer DVD . It got error (unlimited of disc).
      I could not find any setting to make it work on PP3 cs3 and Encore cs3
      I have previous PP2 , It could not build straigh 2 hour DVD , But It could make 1 hour each time with original my footage or very close I'm happy with that ,Build ISO folder , each file is about 4 gibite then I used 3rd party software NERO 7. put 2 DVD together about 8 gibite and burn to Dual layer DVD
      I red manual book on page 42 encore cs3 , they do not make daul layer
      I paid upgraded PP3 CS3 and paid full price Encore 3 . They 're not worth what I invested ,
      Any help will be wellcome . Thank you