2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2008 5:02 AM by Eddie Lotter

Premiere Pro CS3 Trial error

Hi there,

I am trying to choose a decent editing program that runs on Vista 64, and have downloaded the Premiere Pro CS3 Trial, but after installation when I try to run the application - I select "I want to try Adobe Premiere Pro free for 30 days." option (this is the first time I have installed the trial) and select NEXT a screen appears with the following message...

"A problem was encountered while trying to load the trial period for Adobe Premiere Pro.

Click Quit to see if restaring your computer or reinstalling the software fixes this problem. Otherwise, click Continue to display a screen where you can enter a valid serial number to begin using the product without trial."

I have tried rebooting. I have tried re-installing the trial. I can't seem to get past this.

Any help or ideas would be welcome - I need to have an editing program installed by Thursday - I am used to the Adobe Premiere Layout - used to use PP1.5 a few years ago, and use Elements at home, I don't like the Avid interface, haven't got a MAC so no Final Cut (and it is too expensive), Tried Edius Pro and it's not too bad, but doesn't work on Vista. Ulead Video Studio is utter rubbish, Sony Vegas is more of a home product - like Elements...

Please help.

Thanks.