I have this 20min video containing captured & transitioning clips in Premiere Pro.
I am using Black Magic Design and a fast PC so I have a NTSC output. It looks great in Premiere when I play it. I'm running SDI-IN for capturing, and SDI-OUT for preview.
What is the prime way to export your video on DVD if you have Adobe Encore?
If I use Export -> Export to Encore, it compresses my video, and I see artifacts on my DVD. In addition to this, it looks like I see two of the same video running, one under the other, and they are off a few lines horizontally.
If I Export it as a Movie, lets say AVI Uncompressed, it looks really good, but whenever images move in my movie, they get really choppy. Especially crawls.
I have tried under Export -> Movie...
- Blackmagic Design Decklink Compiler = looks outstanding, choppy crawls
- QuickTime (720x486) = Looks compressed, artifacts everywhere,double image, crawl is fine
- Uncompressed AVI = Looks outstanding, crawl is choppy
- Microsoft AVI = looks compressed with artifacts but crawl is fine, double image though
- Deinterlacing does nothing but worsen the crawl
- Changing anything in Field Options if you right click the individual clips does nothing but worsen the crawl.
Can someone help me!
How do I fix my choppy moving crawls? It looks great on my SDI Preview monitor before exporting it.