2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2008 8:59 PM by Jim_Simon

Exporting DVCPRO HD 1080i

I have completed a multi-track (6video tracks/9 audio tracks)13 minute edit. Video , titles, stills, music, voice...just a normal edit really. Now I want to make a DVD. In the past with SD DVCAM I always export my multi-track edit into a one piece AVI before converting to mpeg for DVD. This always seems to clean up any strange things from happening to my final DVD video.

Now when I export my DVCPRO HD 1080i muti-track project to a one piece DVCPRO HD 1080i file it comes out missing little clips and some titles....?

Any comments or ideas?

Thanks,

Mark Voigt
        • 1. Re: Exporting DVCPRO HD 1080i
          I have taken footage in HD 1080i. Presently I need to make a movie in DVD format using my HD footage, but I would like to assemble my footage in HD so that if in the future I want to upgrade it won't be a problem. So can I make my movie in HD1080i and export it to DVD format? If so, how? Or if I make it in DVD format is there an easy way to upgrade my movie to HD in the future?
          • 2. Re: Exporting DVCPRO HD 1080i
            Jim_Simon Level 8
            You should not hijack someone else's post with an off-topic question, Audrye. Start a new thread if you need to. Better yet, have a look around the forums. You question has been answered in great detail in a couple of threads.