The easiest approach would be to create separate titles.
1. Create a title with all the words in their correct places.
2. Copy that title for each of the words and delete the words that should not be there.
3. Put each title on the timeline where it needs to first appear.
4. You can fade a word in by using a one sided transition.
You will also find links to many free tutorials in the PremiereProPedia that will quickly show you how things are done in Premiere Pro.
PremiereProPedia ( RSS feed)
- Over 300 frequently answered questions
- Over 250 free tutorials
- Maintained by editors like you
2 titles or a mask/crop effect
Thanks for your input. I had tried that before but I just messed it up I guess. It was so simple this time. Thanks again.