13 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2009 12:27 PM by Curt Wrigley

Problems with Workspace frames

Hi. I just installed Premiere Pro CS3 on my Vista Home Premium computer and am having problems. I have updated the software with all the updates on the Adobe website so I am using version 3.2. There seem to be two big issues.

Issue 1: When a window pops up with a message, I can't click on any of the buttons. For example, a window pops up asking if I want to save the file before closing. I can't use my mouse to click on the "yes" "no" or "cancel" buttons. I have to use the tab and return keys on the keyboard.

Issue 2: This is a much bigger issue! I have the workspace in the edit mode (but it doesn't matter how the workspace is set up). When I try to drag a file from the project frame onto my timeline. A second timeline window appears on top of the other one. I can't move the second timeline at all - it is like a ghost on top of the original timeline is the only way I can think of describing it. This also happens when I try to drag a file from one video level to another within the timeline.

With issue #2, I can't really use this program so this is a HUGE problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FYI: This does not happen on my Windows XP system.