3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2008 4:26 PM by Fighting Sticks

PPro CS3 and 3D software

Fighting Sticks Level 2
      Hi guys,
      I'm interested to tip my toes into the wonderful world of integrating 3D modelling software with PPro yet can't find very much if any information about via knowledge base. Can anyone point me in the direction of information relating to this, specifically things like what 3D software can you use with PPro, a breakdown of how it's achieved, thangs as such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
        • 1. Re: PPro CS3 and 3D software
          Level 1
          Jarrod_Wirth@adobeforums.com wrote:
          > Hi guys,
          > I'm interested to tip my toes into the wonderful world of integrating 3D modelling software with PPro yet can't find very much if any information about via knowledge base. Can anyone point me in the direction of information relating to this, specifically things like what 3D software can you use with PPro, a breakdown of how it's achieved, thangs as such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Its two different animals. 3D software would not actually work 'with'
          Premiere, but would be a completely separate app. Typically they can
          output projects into a format that you could import into Premiere, but
          there would be no real integration.
          • 2. Re: PPro CS3 and 3D software
            Fighting Sticks Level 2
            OK, I'll put it another way, I want to incorporate 3d effects into a film that I'm editing on the CS3 Production Premium suite. I'm looking for as much information on how to marry CS3 to 3d applications and reccommendations on the prefered software however the only information I can find on it is 'The Bullet' (pay for) tutorial found at the Video Copilot website, here's the link.
            http://www.videocopilot.net/products/the_bullet/
            Anyone out there got any other information or links on CS3 and 3d applications?
            • 3. Re: PPro CS3 and 3D software
              Fighting Sticks Level 2
              Answer found - http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/?13@@.59b75630/0