1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 27, 2008 11:45 AM by (Robert_Edgar)

Playback ok in Premiere for light on ripples, can't export it to work

I have images of light on water shot at various frame rates, 24-30-60p fps.
      I have an edit in Premiere Pro CS3 that uses the clip speed/duration function at various settings, for several of the clips. This plays back wonderfully in Premiere, but anything I do to export (using Adobe Media Encoder) is dropping frames and ruining the speed.

Any suggestions? I've used speed/duration before, but perhaps not with such fragile images. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
      Robert
        • 1. Re: Playback ok in Premiere for light on ripples, can't export it to work
          Level 1
          Some more info on this: the footage was shot at 1280 X 720P, using a P2 card and transferred by USB cable to my Windows XP hard disk. Camera was a Panasonic HVX 200A.

Again, what I think is happening is that the light patterns are being dropped by the interframe compression in H264, or any other codec I've used. I want to keep the frame size, even if it means that I can only play it back locally. But I'd like to have a single file that I can play it from, and not need to play it from within Premiere.

Thanks in advance,
          Robert