This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Thank you for your response. In the meantime I believe I have found the - or at least an answer - to the problem. In the project described, the file in question appeared to be imported three times: xxx-1, xxx-2 and xxx-3. As these appeared to be the same, I deleted files xxx-2 and xxx-3 in the project window and the relevant folders in the BPAV/CLPR folder. I did not link this action to the subsequent problem, as described in my original post.
Working on a new project, one file was again imported three times, as described above. Deleting xxx-2 and xxx-3 as above (but NOT emptying the wastebasket), xxx-1 subsequently showed offline. However, it again showed online as soon as folders xxx-2 and xxx-3 had been replaced in the BPAV/CLPR folder.
It appears that some faulty content in xxx-1 is attempted rectified in xxx-2 and successfully in xxx-3.Without the two latter folders available xxx-1 will not import.