2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2016 6:20 AM by bashi-bazouk

Multi Camera & audio

(Phil_Frey)
      I am having problems with the audio when activating Multi Camera in a sequence. My master sequence has four video and three audio tracks nested and the audio/video is in sync throughout the entire sequence. I create a new sequence and then drag the master sequence in to the new sequence, then activate multi Camera. When I activate multi camera the audio tracks are dependent on the camera that I select. I want to be able to have all audio tracks play regardless of the camera that I select in multi camera. Can this be done, and if so what do I need to do to make this happen? Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Multi Camera & audio
          Jim_Simon Level 8
          You have two choices, either you can hear the audio for the selected camera, or just audio track 1. You can't hear all audio tracks simultaneously without a little tweaking.

Once you're done with the multicam cut, place another instance in the new sequence on tracks 2. Then delete the video from track 2, and move the audio from track 2 onto track 1. This will allow all audio tracks from the original sequence to be heard.
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Multi Camera & audio
            bashi-bazouk

Is there a way round this, perhaps using an Audio Submix track?