• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop down text options

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2008 Dec 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for feedback on other options for displaying drop down text. I'm getting feedback from my users that they don't understand that green italic text (or what ever format is used) assumes drop down text. Most people are now used to seeing collapse and expand icons to represent drop down information. I have used the twisties in some of my projects but in this specific case, i am using the Show/Hide All script and there appears to be a conflict with the 2 scripts.

I'm just curious if there are other methods used to represent or display that an item on the page is a drop down link, other than expand or collapse icons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the twisty / show hide methods on my site? If so please see the introductory topic that refers to a script that does allow both to work together.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yup, those same ones. I'll read the information you're referring to and make the appropriate changes.

Glad to here there is an easy resolution.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp