2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2007 7:09 AM by Jim_Simon

    Help with Graphics Card "Bail & Switch" Decision

      I ordered a E6600/2GB 17" WXUGA 1900x1200 laptop for using as a field monitor and DVR with OnLocation (DV Rack) with the Quadro FX 2500M graphics card. At the last moment the builder says the Quadro is not available (or he can't afford it) and can only offer the NVidia 7950GTX or dual 7950 GTX SLI. Can anyone please help me decide whether or not to accept either one of these alternatives?

      Need to make quick decision to accept or cancel so any help much appreciated.