1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 5, 2009 1:46 PM by Kevin Pavlovic

Unable to export Media from Premiere Pro

I've just finished working on a project and when when I attempted to export from Premiere Pro, it would open up Media Encoder and when I beging the que, it would just show "Loading SoandSoproject.pproj" until 10 minutes pass and it would crash (The error log would show that it's because the file does not exist) The project that it's importing seems to be a self generated project file that is located in the computer's TEMP directory. Could this be an issue?

I attempted to manually import the Project file into Media encoder, but when I selected it from the drop down menu in the program, the program freezes for excess of ten minutes and then gives me the error message "An Adobe Dynamic Link error has occured." I attempted to load up files that have sucessfully exported from CS3 before and I still had no luck. It did the same thing.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I've been working with CS3 for months now and I've never had a problem. I'd really appreciate anyone's help.