4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2009 2:10 PM by x34

Exporting with Adobe Media Encoder CS4 missing files

I have just brought a clean CS4 adobe production premium suite and i am trying to export some files that i have produced on Premiere.
      I am running Mac OSX 10.5 and i have a 2 HDDs one for software and one for Media. I am also running Pro tools and all its inclusive Plugins which may be interrupting it.

I export the media for compress to MPEG2 format and then it automatically opens up media encoder all seems well so i press the start list button and the programs looks like its doing something after 10mins thee is an error message come up which says

- Source File: /Users/admin/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/New Videos 09.prproj
      - Output File: /Volumes/Studio Disk/Golden years/Imagine if test_1.mov
      - Preset Used: PAL DV
      - Video:
      - Audio:
      - Bitrate:
      - Encoding Time: 06:42:46
      Thu Feb 26 15:51:27 2009 : Encoding Failed
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can any one help please i have some crazy deadlines to meet and i cant do it with out exporting these files.

I have seen that for a windows based system you can change the short cut but for a mac based system i can find the dynamiclinkmanager PLEASE HELP!