2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2009 7:59 AM by Jeff Bellune

Zoom transistion

oomabarbie
      I have installed CS4 Production Premium and started tutorials in Premiere Pro but find that I do not have the Zoom transistion available. Is this something that I need to download. I am using my brand new Apple Mac.

Can anyone suggest a course or tutorial/book that I can obtain to teach myself Encore CS4. I live on the Gold Coast Australia.

ED
        • 1. Re: Zoom transistion
          Eddie Lotter Level 4

There are four zoom transitions. Simply type zoom in the search box and they will be revealed for you.

Encore questions will get more detailed responses in the Encore forum, however Jeff Bellune wrote a book about Encore CS3. I don't know how much has changed between CS3 and CS4, but it is probably still worth getting.

Jeff, are you going to update the book?

Cheers
          Eddie

PremiereProPedia    ( RSS feed)
          - Over 350 frequently answered questions
          - Over 300 free tutorials
          - Maintained by editors like you
          Forum FAQ
          • 2. Re: Zoom transistion
            Jeff Bellune Adobe Community Professional
            >are you going to update the book?

Unlikely. The book is about Encore DVD 2.0, but 99.9% of the information in the book still reflects how things work in CS4.

The book does not cover the new features that appeared in En CS3 and CS4 - things like Blu-ray, Flash and Dynamically-linked sequences between En CS4 and Pr CS4.