1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2008 8:46 PM by Eddie Lotter

All Encoding is failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have encoded other things on this computer but not tonight! I created a little video of my family on Thanksgiving I was going to send to the extended family and now CS4 will not encode the video, I keep getting this in the error log:

- Source File: C:\Users\SCARLE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\TurckeyDay_2.prproj
      - Output File: D:\Video\20081126 Turkey Day\Encoding\Thanksgiving Sequence 1.mov
      - Preset Used: NTSC DV
      - Video:
      - Audio:
      - Bitrate:
      - Encoding Time: 04:59:30
      11/27/2008 11:32:45 PM : Encoding Failed
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have checked and C:\Users\SCARLE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\TurckeyDay_2.prproj
      ***IS*** present.

The only thing I did differently tonight then all the other stuff I have done with this sweat of tools (I have the Production suit) is that I used OnLocation CS4 to record the video from my little $300 camera rather then recording it to tape first.

Considering it looks like I cannot call Adobe for help with this, does anyone have any suggestions on what is wrong?

Sam