2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2009 2:45 PM by joshtownsend

Premiere Pro experts: resource and opportunity news from Adobe

Are you an experienced user of Adobe Premiere Pro who teaches, coaches, or advises others in its use? Do you participate in forums where Premiere Pro is discussed, write articles, tutorials or books about Premiere Pro, or produce video tutorials about Premiere Pro in English?

If you do any of these things, the Premiere Pro Training blog is for you. It's at http://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotraining/

The Premiere Pro Training blog is where I post news about English-language training and documentation materials developed for users of Adobe Premiere Pro. I have a pretty good view of these developments, as an Adobe-employed technical writer charged with monitoring and aggregating these materials, as the lead writer of Premiere Pro Help, and as a user-teacher of Premiere Pro.

Whenever Premiere Pro Help gets updated, I blog about it. Whenever someone, such as yourself, publishes Premiere Pro training materials to the web, I blog about it. Whenever I discover a development, inside or outside Adobe, that can impact creators of Premiere Pro training materials, I blog about it. As an Adobe-hosted blog, Premiere Pro Training has high visibility with the major search engines. When I link to a web-page, the Google ranking of that page usually goes up and traffic to the page increases. No credit to me: it's Adobe magic.

If you want to be kept up-to-date about such things, subscribe to the Premiere Pro Training blog, or visit it occasionally. It is free, of course, part of Adobe's efforts to support the people who represent Premiere Pro in the video-editing world.

When you visit the blog, be sure to click Premiere Pro Experts Group under Categories. That will select posts already made addressing Premiere Pro experts. There you can find instructions on how to get links made from Premiere Pro Help to your websites, and more.

I hope to see you on the Premiere Pro Training blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotraining/