2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2009 9:51 AM by (Tobias_Andersen)

Some video transitions not appearing in final movie

Hi,

I have been editing some AVCHD footage with Premiere Pro CS4 and I added some titles to the movie. I used the video transition under "GPU transitions" called "Page Curl" as fade-in for the text - I thought it looked pretty cool using that effect, I then used a regular "cross dissolve" to fade-out. It showed up as it should in Premiere Pro and also in the Encore preview which I used to build the image (which I then burned to a DVD).

Then some strange stuff is happening when I insert the final burned DVD into my BluRay-player. The first title fades in with the effect exactly as I want it to, but the following titles just pops on directly to the screen - completely skipping the transition I added. The fade-out cross dissolve is working.

This seems really odd to me. Can anyone help me find out what's wrong here? It really puzzles me why only one title is working even though I used the exact same transitions.

I also used some transitions between the movie clips themselves, and this seems to work (I used cross dissolve, iris round and clock wipe).

I hope someone can help me :)