3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2008 4:00 AM by PeterFDuke

Two HD Samsung video camcorders

Level 1
      Can you bring in two serperate files from each Samsung camcorders? I like to
      do a wedding use these camcorders. Will I get errors?
        • 1. Re: Two HD Samsung video camcorders
          PeterFDuke Level 1
          If the files each produce are of the same type then there should be no problems. Are they both HDV or AVCHD (latter requires version 7)? If they are different, they may still be OK, but in the worst case you may have to convert one or both to the same type in some other program first.
          • 2. Re: Two HD Samsung video camcorders
            Level 1
            Yes I have version 7 of Prem. and they both support AVDHD.<br /><br /><br />Thanks for your quick answer!<br /><br /><br /><br /><Peter_Duke@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:59b6dd9f.0@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />> If the files each produce are of the same type then there should be no <br />> problems. Are they both HDV or AVCHD (latter requires version 7)? If they <br />> are different, they may still be OK, but in the worst case you may have to <br />> convert one or both to the same type in some other program first.
            • 3. Re: Two HD Samsung video camcorders
              PeterFDuke Level 1
              A separate thread was discussing sync issues, which reminded me.

If you intend to overlay signals from separate cameras you may have to resync the signals from time to time, because the clocks driving each camera will not be precisely the same, and will gradually get out of sync.