This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
From the FAQs at the top of this forum:
Just a extra hint: Robert's directions in the FAQ were probably written using the version of PcgEdit available at that time. Newer releases appear to have a slightly different series of commands:
Step #9 should read: Select "Jump To" - "VTST Title In Same VTS" - "JumpVTS_PTT"
I use this feature a lot for slide shows - very handy.
Thanks much, Bob! I've updated the FAQ.
Ok now, please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know how to burn the DVD now. Please help again!
Same answer we gave you in your other post, Christi.
Help! I followed the instructions in the FAQ to the 't' using PgcEdit and my slideshow is STILL now looping. It's driving me crazy! I have Adobe Premiere Elements 7.
Any thoughts on what I can do?
Here are my instructions updated for PGCEdit 9.0:
If you download PgcEdit 9.0, you can modify the DVD code so that your DVD repeats itself over and over.
1. Create a short project (for starters) without a menu and "Burn to Folder."
2. Start up PgcEdit.
3. From main menu select File - Open DVD.
Navigate to the Video_TS folder created in step 1 and press OK.
4. Click on the third item in the left panel. It should be VTST 1,1.
5. Click on "post commands" in the right-hand panel.
6. Right-click on "post commands" and select "Add after."
That creates a "NOP" entry.
7. Double-click on the "1 NOP" entry.
8. Select "Jump to..." > "VTST Title in same VTS" > "JumpVTS-TT" and then click OK.
9. From main menu select File - Save DVD.
10. Exit PgcEdit.
Now you can use a software DVD player, such as PowerDVD, to test it out.
Before you burn to a DVD with 3rd-party software, you will want to delete or move the PgcEdit backup subdirectory that was created within the VIDEO_TS directory.