3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2008 12:18 AM by (ookken)

DVD

Hi everybody,
      my problem (I'm new in Premiere Elements) is: how can I make a DVD
      disk (with the files structure ifo, vob,
      etc) from the timeline to preserve the project's markers, menu, etc? In the "Share" window, if I select DVD, I can't set bitrate, VBR, etc; on the other side, if I export the project by clicking on the computer icon (export on pc / DVD) Premiere make a single mpeg file on the hard disk (without DVD disk
      structure)...
      Thank you very much,
      Paolino
        • 1. Re: DVD
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional
          All of those things should be available, Paolino. However, I'm not sure that here on the forum we have the time to walk you through them all.

They are also pretty basic steps.

Do you know how to create DVD markers and a DVD menu? If so, you should then be able to share a DVD with the markers intact.
          • 2. Re: DVD
            Paul_LS Level 4
            If you export to DVD the project markers (chapters for example) and menu will be in the DVD... you have no control over the DVD burn parameters in PE7. And as you say, saving to a file will not have any menu or chapters... it is a simple video file.
            • 3. Re: DVD
              Level 1
              You can make simple DVD with main menu and scene menus. Please go through the DVD template area. it is displaying under create > disc menus.