1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2009 7:22 PM by A.T. Romano

Output Slideshow from Photoshop 7 to Elements 7???

I created a slideshow in photoshop 7 with pans and zooms etc. I then 'output' it to premiere elements 7. I go to PE7 and se it in my select album drop down menu but how do I get it into the main editing window? I can add all the photos from my slideshow but then the panning/sooming etc is all lost. I want to add a theme to the slideshow but can't even get the slideshow to show or work in PE7.

Am I doing something wrong?
      I'm using Windows XP. Not sure what other techie info you might need. Just let me know.

Natasha
        • 1. Re: Output Slideshow from Photoshop 7 to Elements 7???
          A.T. Romano Level 7
          Natasha Down

After you created your slideshow in Photoshop Elements 7, what output option did you use there? Was it "Send to Premiere Elements"? After you hit "Send to Premiere Elements", Premiere Elements 7 should open automatically with your slideshow on the Timeline as well as a copy in the Media Panel.

You can go from that point directly to export, such as DVD-VIDEO. But, if you want to do further edits, you can right click the slideshow on the Timeline and select Break Apart Slideshow, followed by making your edits.

So, I am not too clear on what you meant by "I go to PE7 and se it in my select album drop down menu but how do I get it into the main editing window?

So, how does what I described differ from what you are actually doing?

By the way, what are the pixel dimensions of the photos going into this slideshow and how many of them are there? Those pixel dimensions should not exceed 1000 x 750 if you are heading for DVD-VIDEO export.