4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2008 10:09 AM by bregent

help framing

Chuck110540
      Thanks for the help, go to www.skytitleagency.com/tech.htm you will see a button to logon, which loads as its own page, we would like the login page to display within the graphics of our current page, does that help.
        • 1. Re: help framing
          Level 7
          Where is the "current page"? Is it on the same domain? In the same site?

--
          Murray --- ICQ 71997575
          Adobe Community Expert
          (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
          ==================
          http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          ==================

"Chuck110540" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:g9***5$3ji$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Thanks for the help, go to www.skytitleagency.com/tech.htm you will see a
          > button to logon, which loads as its own page, we would like the login page
          > to
          > display within the graphics of our current page, does that help.
          >

• 2. Re: help framing
            Ben M Adobe Community Professional
            You could only do this as an iFrame from the looks of it because the web-application is not on your server. I would talk to the company whom you purchased this application/service from though because I would suspect that they have a template system built into their program so that you could wrap your header/footer around their program on every page to make it appear like your site even though it is obviously not from the address.
            • 3. Re: help framing
              Chuck110540 Level 1
              It resides on our server, its a module from a software program we purchased to process our business. That's why its so generic looking.
              • 4. Re: help framing
                bregent Most Valuable Participant
                Just edit the Login.aspx page so it contains your graphics, look and feel, etc.