3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2009 1:53 PM by Steve Grisetti

DVD Icons on DVD Template have disappeared

Hi. I am having a problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0. If I want to make a DVD I choose The DVD selection at the top right side of the program editor. It is possible to add Scenes to the DVD. You can also add menu buttons to a DVD. However, no matter what template I choose to use The menu button and backward forward buttons at the bottom of the Main Menu template has vanished. I have unloaded the software and reloaded it, however the problem still exists. In addition, some of the icons located next to choices such as play movie, scenes, credits, behind the scenes, have also vanished. I was using the editor for a long time with out any problems. Then, the menu button and backward/forward button on the main menu DVD template vanished. These buttons are still located on the scene menu of the DVD template. These button also appear on the DVD template when I am making my selection, however when I choose a template and choose to preview my DVD these buttons are missing. Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Nathaniel Sefcik
      tjsefcik@charter.net
        • 1. Re: DVD Icons on DVD Template have disappeared
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional
          Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program (you won't lose any work in progress). Also make sure you have the latest version of Quicktime.

It sounds like something corrupted, possibly due to a Windows update.
          • 2. Re: DVD Icons on DVD Template have disappeared
            Level 1
            Hi. I am having a problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0. If I want to make a DVD I choose The DVD selection at the top right side of the program editor. It is possible to add Scenes to the DVD. You can also add menu buttons to a DVD. However, no matter what template I choose to use The menu button and backward forward buttons at the bottom of the Main Menu template has vanished. I have unloaded the software and reloaded it, however the problem still exists. In addition, some of the icons located next to choices such as play movie, scenes, credits, behind the scenes, have also vanished. I was using the editor for a long time with out any problems. Then, the menu button and backward/forward button on the main menu DVD template vanished. These buttons are still located on the scene menu of the DVD template. These button also appear on the DVD template when I am making my selection, however when I choose a template and choose to preview my DVD these buttons are missing. Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Nathaniel Sefcik
            tjsefcik@charter.net
            • 3. Re: DVD Icons on DVD Template have disappeared
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional
              Please don't post more than one thread with the same question, Nathaniel. It makes it very hard follow and answer your questions (as I already have on your other posts).