6 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2009 6:48 PM by VideoJohnny

Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade

Can someone please tell me how to upgrade from a basic membership to the plus membership for Premiere Elements 7? I keep seeing in the instructions that you can do this within the product but I can't find out how! I'm getting frustrated and this is supposed to be fun!

Thank you in advance!
        • 1. Re: Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional
          Have you logged into Photoshop.com yet?

You can do that either at the splash screen that launches when you first start the program or by clicking on the Sign-in button on the upper right of the program's interface when it's open -- or by simply going to Photoshop.com! Creating a logon is easy and free.

Once you're in, you'll find tutorials under the Help button.

From there, just go into your Account Settings and select the option to buy more storage space.
          • 2. Re: Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade
            I think this should have worked. Please share your findings Susanne.
            • 3. Re: Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade
              New Improved Chuck Engels Level 1
              Muvipix.com is a better deal :)
              • 4. Re: Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade
                Roland_Lee

I'm having the same problem. I purchased my PS7 and PE7 from Office Depot, not a student or bootleg copy or anything of the sort. I wanted to upgrade to Plus for the extra tutorials in PE7. So it directed me to the portal to upgrade and I thought I upgraded to Plus, but I just bought 20g of online storage and still have a basic account. I looked everywhere and I can not find where I upgrade to Plus Membership. Like I said before; the software is purchased from a store, not the student version. Clicking on the banner did not do it as well...

I called Adobe today and they did not know why either; and said they could not do anything until tomorrow due to the weekend. If I would of known it would of been this much of a pain, I would of went with another software maker. I was told Photoshop and Elements 7 were good, but its not good if you can't even find a way to pay more money to learn how to use all the features better.

I will go with my gut next time; that's for sure...

Regards

• 5. Re: Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade
                  Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

It's not that hard to get to the Plus features, once you've upgraded.

In Photoshop Elements, for instance, open the Editor and sign in by clicking on the button to the left of the Undo and Redo buttons. If you're already signed in, it will show as a "Welcome" button.

Click on the Welcome button, load in your password and you should have access to your online account and subscription.

• 6. Re: Photoshop.com Plus Upgrade
                    VideoJohnny Level 1

If I remember correctly, after upgrading, I think I had to log out of my photoshop.com account, and then log back in for Premiere Elements to recognize my plus membership.