• 1. Re: Dear Adobe
          Level 7
          > http://dearadobe.com/top_rated.php

#20 (+176) Please read this website.

;o)

-Darrel
          • 2. Re: Dear Adobe
            Level 7
            I wonder if anything will change when CS4 is launched?

--
            Regards

John Waller
            • 3. Re: Dear Adobe
              Level 7
              > I wonder if anything will change when CS4 is launched?

Probably not. They're still a monopoly and know it.

-Darrel
              • 4. Re: Dear Adobe
                bignert Level 1
                Adobe, this is the holy grail of customer feedback... Chew, swallow and then execute. It is all there for you.
                • 5. Re: Dear Adobe
                  Level 7
                  Not likely that these comments will find their way to Adobe. This is not an
                  effective way to communicate with anyone but your peers.

--
                  Murray --- ICQ 71997575
                  Adobe Community Expert
                  (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
                  ==================
                  http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
                  http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
                  ==================

"bignert" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
                  news:g9qghh$53k$1@forums.macromedia.com...
                  > Adobe, this is the holy grail of customer feedback... Chew, swallow and
                  > then execute. It is all there for you.

• 6. Re: Dear Adobe
                    Level 7

> Not likely that these comments will find their way to Adobe. This is not
                    > an
                    > effective way to communicate with anyone but your peers.

Yea, when Adobe doesn't bother reading their own newsgroups, one has to
                    assume they simply don't care. And, having dealt with their support, I'm
                    confident in saying they don't care. I'm not surprised, or anything.

-Darrel

• 7. Re: Dear Adobe
                      Level 7
                      Well I found "Dear Adobe" via John Nack's - Adobe's Principal Product
                      Manager for Photoshop - (lengthy) blog about it.

There must be some caring going on judging by what he's posted there.

http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2008/08/dear_adobe.html

--
                      Regards

John Waller

• 8. Re: Dear Adobe
                        UpstateWeb Level 1

Dear Adobe,

Adobe has cheated their loyal ColdFusion clients by removing full support for ColdFusion in their Dreamweaver Application moving it to CF Builder. The problem here is that CF Builder is not offered in their Creative Cloud Subscriptions. It has to be purchased separately. What baffles me is Dreamweaver was originally developed as an application for ColdFusion Developers/Designers. First by Allaire, then Macromedia and finally purchased by Adobe who has slowly sucked the CF Soul out of the product. It is also unconscionable that Adobe would NOT include CF Builder in the Creative Cloud Subscription, especially since pulling full support of ColdFusion from Dreamweaver. I will be cancelling my CC subscription as well as voicing my disillusionment with Adobe with regards to their blatant disregard for their customers and ColdFusion Developers. I encourage all who feel like me to post to as many forums as you can until Adobe listens and does what is right.

• 9. Re: Dear Adobe
                          Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Adobe made it known a long time ago that CF users should migrate to CF Products and away from DW.   I honestly don't know why CF Builder isn't available to Creative Cloud subscribers. Perhaps you should take this up with Adobe directly instead of in user-to-user forums which are rarely seen by executives who make these decisions.

Nancy O.