0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2008 7:10 PM by elasticum

Error #2025

elasticum
      Hello all, I am learning flex so please excuse my ignorance.

Problem: I created a simple application with a accordion component, in each section of the accordion (3 panes) I want to insert a component 1 gallery 1 slide show, the components run fine on their own but running the main application I got the error 2025, I understand it has to do with adding a child, but I am not sure how to determine where should try to fix the problem. If I dismiss the error and execute everything runs ok, but I am at lost here, please help.

ArgumentError: Error #2025: The supplied DisplayObject must be a child of the caller.at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/getChildIndex()at mx.managers::SystemManager/getChildIndex()[E:\dev\3.0.xat mx.managers::SystemManager/mouseDownHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\ src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2630]

Main App

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" xmlns:p="*" layout="vertical" width="987" height="647" initialize="init()">
      <mx:Accordion x="70" y="35" width="800" height="500">
      <mx:Canvas label="GIS projects" width="100%" height="100%">
      <mx:Canvas x="33" y="28" width="600" height="480" borderStyle="solid" backgroundColor="#F30909">
      </mx:Canvas>
      <mx:Canvas label="Personal geography" width="100%" height="100%">
      <p:MyThumbsGallery>
      </p:MyThumbsGallery>
      <mx:Canvas label="Early Maps" width="100%" height="100%">
      <p:MyPortfolio>
      </p:MyPortfolio>

</mx:Accordion>

</mx:Application>