2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2008 9:26 PM by (nkaiseng_malete)

List of All Adobe Reader versions:

Level 1
      Hi All,
      Can I get a list of all Adobe Reader versions; What I know is, the latest is Ver. 9.
      And I all discontinued support for All Version s that are below Version 9.
        • 1. Re: List of All Adobe Reader versions:
          pwillener Level 8
          All versions 6.x ~ 9.x are still available for download at ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/ (Windows).

Versions 3.x ~ 5.x are at ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/ (Windows).
          • 2. Re: List of All Adobe Reader versions:
            Level 1
            Re: Pat Willener

Many thanks for ur reply.

Let me Introduce myself:
            I currently working on a 1 Month Prj. It's Called Sofware Baseline Management, The software base line refers to the oldest version of any operating system, software or service packs that software vendors still support.

So I need to know all Adobe Reader versions that are no longer supported.
            This allows me to Compare all version of any operating system, software or service packs that are on my DSl And the ones running on user's machines.

I am going to use this as an alert for my organisation.basically this is for Security issues to Machines still running old versions.

Please for any Q's, Shout me.

Thanks in Advance.