0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2009 7:53 PM by (Mary_Mrotek)

Adobe Acrobat 7.0

I am the newsletter editor and web master of a web site for a Harley Chapter. Our newsletter has a username and password. We have members who are unable to open the newsletter. Here is one of the problems one of the members has.

Authorization Required
      This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

For the above problem I have had the person rest their security options to low, and they are still unable to open the newsletter from the web site, but if I email them the newsletter direct there is no problem.

Now another member has just started having problems with the newsletter. The Password is changed every year. Before I changed the password he was able to open the newsletter, now He was able to only open the newsletter to a certain point, is showed the header of the newsletter but not the rest of the body of the newsletter.

I just emailed this same member other pdf files that I created and he was unable to open them also, and is getting error readings. I will talk to him about setting his security down.

These are not the only two who are having problems. If anyone has and ideas about what is happening I'd appreciate it.

Thanks