This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
That did it. I feel kinda' stupid it was something as simple as that. First time trying to use .swf files in Robohelp. Thanks.
Let me tell you a little story about feeling stupid. I've been using RoboHelp since 1992. When I first began combining Captivate content with RoboHelp, I found myself scratching my bald head at points such as you encountered. And I ran into the same issue and had no clue as to how to fix it. It seemed random to me. Sometimes it would lock up and sometimes it would insert just fine. Then one day I made the connection that it only locked up if I had the project open in Captivate. This made no sense to me because the source of Captivate shouldn't have any influence on the .SWF if I have already created it.
But it does.
Happy I could help... Rick