Manually register the jscript.dll file.
1. Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
2. Right-click on Command Prompt, choose Run As Administrator, and authenticate.
3. Type the following command exactly as it appears below, including the quotation marks, and press Enter:
4. At the prompt, type regsvr32 jscript.dll and press Enter.
5. When a dialog box with the message "DllRegisterServer in jscript.dll succeeded" appears, click OK.
It is very kind of you to proviede an answer to this question.
However, the question is more than two years old, and there is really no need to resurrect such old topics.