0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2008 10:36 PM by mking10

Flash in Mozilla FF vs IE7 and Flock

mking10
      I would be really grateful if someone could cast some light on this issue, as I am about to enter my Flash story for my MA dissertation.

The issue is this, I can see both the Flash film and my list of chapter (made in a swf file) when viewing in IE7 and Flock (and it is fine in Safari and Opera too), but for some odd reason I cannot see the chapter list when I view this project in Mozilla Firefox. Also, once I get to the end of the swf movie, the forward button disappears after a time, leaving the viewer stranded. I am not sure if I might have some problem with the way I have Mozilla set up on my desktop and laptop, or whether this is a Mozilla Firefox issue. Is there anything I can do to correct this problem?
      My college tends to favour Firefox, so I fear that I may really flop with this project if I do not fathom the problem out soon.

Just to make it clearer what I am talking about, here is the link to one of the storys chapters, and you may want to view in IE7 first so that you can see what I am talking about, before viewing in Mozilla. http://www.primalwounds.com/primal3/index-3.html
      Thanks,
      Marychan