When clicking on a link to a PDF-file (*.pdf) in Internet Explorer, which normally should open the PDF-file within the browser window, I get an error message saying that Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and must be closed.
* This problem ONLY occur when Internet Explorer is the only application running.
* This problem DO NOT occur if Adobe Reader is started and running simultaneously with Internet Explorer (even is no PFD-documents is opened in Adobe Reader).
* After the crash in Internet Explorer, the following entry is found in Windows event logs (sorry for Norwegian text only): "Feilende program iexplore.exe, versjon 6.0.2800.1106, feilende modul msvcr71.dll, versjon 7.10.3052.4, feiladresse 0x000017fb."
* Adobe Reader version: 7.0.8 (Norwegian)
* Operating system: Windows XP Professional SP2 (Norwegian)