• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2007 Nov 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to upgrade to Mac Leopard OS. I have heard there are some problems with postscript 1 fonts. I am looking to convert my hundreds of font to open type 100% without any modification. Please advice me. Buying a new set of fonts is too much for me.
TOPICS
Open Type FDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2007 Nov 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to convert Type 1 fonts to OpenType "100% without any modification". There will always be some differences in different applications, especially when it comes to linespacing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 07, 2009 May 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try FontXChange from Morrison Software.

It seems to convert very quickly and mostly without problems, although some fonts seem to have baseline shifted. A fault I think with how they were created.

You would have to test whether there was any variation in layout against the original font. I have not done that because I do not want to use them retrospectively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines