4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2008 7:50 AM by (draw_guy)

    cc radial scalewipe

      I'm trying to do a transition and would like it to be similar to cc radial scalewipe (reversed) except without the underlying minor distortion. Is there anyway to turn off the distortion or use another transition for a similar effect? (I'd like it to look an aperture of a camera is closing over the scene.)