4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 31, 2008 6:31 AM by (jimmy_Nkutu)

Colorama preset?

Level 1
      Hi and happy holidays to you all. I need help with COLOROMA, when I go to the output cycle, I'm missing all the presets that are supposed to be there. I only have one option there... Alpha channel and that's it. What am I doing wrong or missing? Is there any place this preset can be downloaded and manually be installed? if not what advice do you have for me? I'm so frustrated and just about to scream..Grrrr!
      Oh btw, it's CS3 if that helps.
      Thanks for your help and happy new year!

Jim.
        • 1. Re: Colorama preset?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant
          I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. "Alpha" is an option for the input cycle, for the output cycle the corresponding option would be "Alpha Ramp", otherwise the plug-in defaults to "[none]". I think you are either confusing things or are indeed using a combination of settings that prevents successful application of the plug-in.

Mylenium
          • 2. Re: Colorama preset?
            Level 1
            Hi Mylenium, I actually meant Alpha Ramp in the output cycle. The only two options I have in the output cycle are None and Alpha Ramp, how do I access all those other presets in the output cycle becoz I don't see them when I click on the output drop down menu. Thanks for correcting me and I appreciate your help.
            • 3. Re: Colorama preset?
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant
              Mmh, that's strange. The presets are hard-coded in the plugin, so there is no way to post-install or something. Are you using a specific image format perhaps? I know that in AE 6.5 Colorama had a bug such as you describe occured with some files, but I've never heard of it again thereafter...

Mylenium
              • 4. Re: Colorama preset?
                Level 1
                I'm not using any specific image format, just the normal stuff. I'm also using CS3 not 6.5, I found it strange it too but I thought I was the one doing something wrong. I have reinstalled CS3 and it's still the same thing. Dunno why?