2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2009 10:27 AM by Todd_Kopriva

    Plug in?

    deakant Level 1
      Hi all,
      I have been wanting to make a video wall for years, but need to find out how. Anyway I have found this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJxclEp4is

      But waht is the plug-in called?
      Or are their any other plugins that can do similar if not better things?

      Thank you

        • 1. Re: Plug in?
          Level 1
          You can do a video wall in various ways with After Effects. Here is one


          zaxwerks has a tutorial on using their product with AE

          • 2. Re: Plug in?
            Todd_Kopriva Level 8
            Chris Zwar provides an example project on his website for automatically arranging still images or videos into a grid (like a video wall). You can easily adjust position and spacing with sliders that are connected to a system of expressions. There are three compositions in the projectone for stills, one for videos, and one to create an auto-storyboard in which a video is sampled at user-defined intervals and aligned into a grid.

            This example is also linked to from the "Expression examples" section of After Effects Help.