5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2008 1:08 PM by Joey Morelli

    Tv glitch effect

      Hi there - not sure if this is the correct forum for this kind of thing - but I wondering if anybody could help me get and effect done in after effects? :)

      Basically Id like to have a tv static/glitch effect applied to some text, similar to the one on this site (seen when you switch between videos)


      Any help or advice on techniques or any filters that I could use would be much appreciated!

      many thanks