1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 22, 2008 6:47 AM by (raymond_setzer)

Slightly OT: Love these forums

bogiesan-gyyClL Level 3
      I recently was having huge reinstallation issues with CS3 on a freshly reformatted Macintosh. Hours of wasted time and frustration. Finally took a few minutes to research the issue on Adobe's forums, found the likely answer in about 10 minutes: Epson scanning drivers. Trashed 'em and now everything works fine. Your mileage may vary but the local search functions worked like magic for me.

Thanks to the users who post their experiences (as well as as their rants) and thanks to the mods who sometimes intervene.

bogiesan
        • 1. Re: Slightly OT: Love these forums
          Level 1
          David_Bogie@adobeforums.com wrote:
          > I recently was having huge reinstallation issues with CS3 on a freshly reformatted Macintosh. Hours of wasted time and frustration. Finally took a few minutes to research the issue on Adobe's forums, found the likely answer in about 10 minutes: Epson scanning drivers. Trashed 'em and now everything works fine. Your mileage may vary but the local search functions worked like magic for me.
          >
          > Thanks to the users who post their experiences (as well as as their rants) and thanks to the mods who sometimes intervene.
          >
          > bogiesan

Here here! Especially those who have a problem and then take the time to
          come back and list of the details of a solution.