2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2008 7:05 PM by (Ramón_López)

What's the matter with www.aenhancers.com?

Hi all, maybe it's my computer or something, but for the last weeks the http://www.aenhancers.com site is not available to me anymore :(

I have been waiting to see if the problem was solved but I start to be a little impatient due to so much valuable contents was available there... so I have though that could be like a good idea to ask here to see if this happens to you too or if exist some workaround or alternative way...

Well, and that's all, thank you!
        • 1. Re: What's the matter with www.aenhancers.com?
          David Wigforss-Hv1BNN Level 2
          I was just showing that site to a coworker.. Worked fine here.. Maybe trying flushing your cache/history/temp files. Or maybe try a different web browser..
          • 2. Re: What's the matter with www.aenhancers.com?
            Level 1
            Hello, and thanks for the info although I'm now more worried than before... jeje, it's only that now I know something very weird is happening in my computer/browsers (and I said browser"s" cause apart of IE v7 I have tried now with Firefox v2.0.0.4 with the same results...) and well, really I was visiting that page with no problems in the same system and with the same browsers configurations in the past, so I'm really totally lost cause I don't know where to ask about such specific issue (this is the only one web page I can't visit) and all other things seems to work right... Well, if someone have any suggestion or suspicion I'm all ears :), THANK YOU!

PS: I'm from Spain, just in case that matters...