This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Moving the ends of the clip changes the in/out relative to the clips fixed position. Moving the clip itself changes the whole clips position relative to the timeline.
I notice there is two aqua clip bands for each animation clip, one on top of the other in the time line panel. Any idea what the one underneath is for?
Some shortcuts to help you:
1) [ - moves layers inpoint to current time
2) ] - moves layers outpoint (last frame) to current time
3) alt [ - trims off the head of a layer at current time
4) alt ] - trims the end of the layer at current time
5) i - changes current time to inpoint of layer
6) o - changes current time to outpoint of layer
7) ctrl LtArrow/RtArrow - moves current time one frame backwards/forwards
8 ) ctrl-shift-ltarrow/rt arrow - moves current time 10 frames backwards/forwards
(edited cause html hates my shortcuts....)
Thanks. I will save these short cuts.
I apparently was looking in the wrong place in the user guide.