2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2008 5:47 PM by (Ryan_Kehn)

Unexplained BIB Error

Hey Everyone,

So I went into after effects to make a fix on a file I had already rendered and when I attempt to render, I get an

furthermore, after that initial error I get two more. One says, "After Effects Error:Invalid", then immediately after I get "After Effects warning: Unknown BIB Error. Invalid, CT, 0"

Needless to say, I'm stumped...there were no problems with this project (or much more complicated projects) yesterday and now I'm stuck unable to render what I need.

I'm on a 64bit Intel Mac on Leopard running AE7. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
      Ryan
        • 1. Re: Unexplained BIB Error
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant
          Well, BIB errors are rather arbitrary and there is usually no clearly discernible single cause. In your case they could be caused by Rosetta in a number of ways, but unfortunately this may include the project having gone damaged on the last safe. If you haven't already, restart the entire system and try again. If that doesn't help, I'm afraid you have ended up with a damaged file. In that case you still could try to find someoen with CS3 and see if he is able to open the file, but even that may fail...

Mylenium
          • 2. Re: Unexplained BIB Error
            Level 1
            Thanks Mylenium,
            CS3 is in the mail and I can't wait!! Hopefully that will take care of things.

Thanks Again,
            Ryan