5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2007 7:04 AM by kglad

Music player

xfiles_wolvie
      Hi all,

Newbie to this AS so seeking advice. I have seen a lot of tutorials on loadsound but none of them actually solve my issue.

What I am trying to achieve is to have a music player playing a list of mp3 songs randomly but hosted in another location/folder. this player will be located at the bottom of the site and is not in any frames. Additional condition is that the songs will not be interrupted by whatever the user clicks in the site unless of course user leaves the entire site.

theoretically, I thought of a few possibilities but I do not know how to go about doing it.

1) using a random formula to randomise the songs in the playlist like how it work for random quotes or random pics on the site,
      2) putting the player in another swf link to the main swf so that whatever the user clicks on the main swf, they can go to different sections and yet would not be interrupting the songs.
      3) can we achieve number 2) without using another swf? that is to place the music player in the main swf?

thanks alot for the advice in advance.