3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2008 12:08 AM by (Tibby)

    What is this Effect?? And How to get it in AE

      Hi Everyone.

      I am interested about the red, blue lines going around in this video clip.
      I have seen this effect in many ways, in many different shots, clips, commercials, etc.. I am interested how do they call it, or where can I find tutorials regarding this cool effect.

      The link for the clip: